Thursday, December 22, 2011

Am I crazy?

OK... so an idea was presented that I do a blog to write out my adventures, big and small... hence the title. Funny stuff tends to happen in everyone's life and perhaps this will give someone out there something fun to smile at. I've never been a big writer nor really enjoyed writing, but perhaps it wasn't the correct kind. I'm willing to give this a whirl, and write about my life. If anything it will give a journal to my girls when they are older, serve as a memory book. Poor girls won't have a scrapbook, as I've come to terms that I'm not a scrapbooker. Probably never will be. But I can write funny anecdotes and hopefully that will serve instead. If you choose to follow, no promises on frequency, but honesty will do. Sign up as a follower, and  sign up at the bottom to receive in a convenient email. Then comment at will, I'd love that. Enjoy, and don't forget to feed the fish at the bottom of this page (click to add food and watch what happens, crazy, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment