Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Attempt #1,254,357... I lost count

Funny how blogging just hasn't ever hit with me.. yet. It's also funny how I have great ideas to share or journal in a blag, send it out to the void and a few readers that could possibly be worth a few minutes of their day, only to forget my amazing awesome thought by the time I get home,... or out of the shower... or done with the laundry... or done practicing. Perhaps I need to carry a little tape recorder with me, record my mini thoughts, and then hope when I have a chance to listen to them I will remember what on earth I was rambling about, rambling on. I wonder if other people have the same issue, or if I really do have a focusing issue. And as I sit here and figure out how to end this thought, my brain is already back to my list of to-do's for tomorrow, how early I need to get up to accomplish them, and what I still didn't get done today... and there goes  my amazingly deep or funny or entertaining blog idea. Dang it!

One day... until then, perhaps I will try this again. It's only been about 2 years since the last entry.. certainly I can try again, right? If at first you don't succeed...


No comments:

Post a Comment